How do I get to synopsis tab?
To get to the synopsis tab, go to the listing page. You will see multiple ads based on your search criteria. Clicking on any ad title will open a detailed view. Synopsis tab opens by default. If it not open, you can always click on it.
Synopsis Tab: Nuts & Bolts
The synopsis tab gives you a nice overview of the ad you have clicked. It gives you following information per the screenshot referenced below:
- Landing page preview - This image is clickable. Upon clicking, you will see a full sized screenshot.
- Full Screenshot button - This button has the same effect as clicking on the preview image. It opens a full sized screenshot of the landing page.
- Visit Page button - This button opens the landing page in a new tab on your browser
- Alexa Rank - This row gives you the Alexa global rank of the landing page root domain
- Category - Category classification of the landing page. We use machine learning to classify pages which, while mostly accurate, sometimes yields wrong classification
- Bounce Rate - This row gives you the bounce rate of the root domain as a whole. This is not the bounce rate for the landing page.
- Alexa Rank By Country - This table lists the Alexa rank by country and %visitors for each country. Pleas note that this table is fully sortable. You can click on any column headers to toggle the order. Default order lists the rows in the descending rank order
- Advertising Network - This box gives you the name of the ad network which delivered the ad
- Creative - This box gives you a preview of the actual ad.
- Copy URL - You can copy the URL of destination page in your PC buffer and paste it in your browser. For some campaigns, if they are using a third-party tracker, this method is recommended.
- Download & Deploy - This button initiates the landing page download tool.