We highly recommend that you watch our video tutorial on connecting a Woo-Commerce store to Anstrex Dropship Platform.
- Create an account on Anstrex Dropship Platform by following these steps, if you have already not done so.
- Login to Anstrex Dropship Platform
- Go to Settings>Stores on Anstrex Dropship Platform
- Click on Add Store button as shown below
Add A New Woo-Commerce Store
- On the following dialog box, click on the Woocommerce radio button and select Next as shown below
Select Your Store Type
- Provide a name for your store and give root URL of your store. For example, https://www.abcstore.com (no other information is necessary besides the root URL. Select a payment method. We support Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal and various Crypto-currencies such as BTC, ETH etc. After selecting your payment method, click on Next button
Complete Your Woo-Commerce Store Details
- You will now be redirected to our Plan/Pricing page where you will have to select your desired subscription plan as shown in the example screenshot below
Select a Subscription Plan.
- At this point, you may be prompted to login to your Woo-commerce store, if you are not already logged in
Login to Your Woo-Commerce Store, If Required
- After successful login to your Woo-commerce store, you will be prompted to allow Anstrex to access your Woo-Commerce store. Click Approve
- You will then be asked to make a payment as shown in the screenshots below
- After successful completion of payment, your store will be successfully connected to Anstrex Platform. You will then be able to add products using Anstrex product research tools and automatically be able to fulfil orders with your suppliers.