Receiving your first order will be one of the most exciting time for you as a dropship store owner. Anstrex helps you to completely automate your order management with dropshipping suppliers with the aid of our web app and chrome browser extension. In other words, no more wasting time on mundane aspects of managing your store(s) and customers. This article provides you with a quick overview of the entire process.
Please make sure that your store is connected with Anstrex Dropship Web Application and you have downloaded and installed the chrome extension on your browser.
Understanding Order Page
When you receive your order from a customer, the order will be seamlessly transferred to our web app as long as your store is connected to our platform. When you go your order page on Anstrex (By clicking on "Place Orders" entry on the sidebar), you will see all the open orders as shown in the screenshot below:
Before we move forward with details, let's take a moment to understand all the items on this page:
- Active Tab: Each store connected to Anstrex Dropship App will have its own tab. In the screenshot above, you only see 1 tab because there is only 1 store connected to the platform. You can make any tab active simply by clicking on the tab.
- Ship Country Filter: This filter will allow you narrow down or filter your orders by Ship Country
- Payment Status Filter: This filter will allow you filter the orders by the payment status on your retail store. For example, you may only want to see orders with "Paid" status.
- Fulfillment Status Filter: This filter will show you orders based on their fulfillment status. For example, you may only want to see "Unfulfilled" orders or "Partially Fulfilled" orders
- Order Date Range Filter: With this date range filter, you can make visible orders that were placed within a given date range.
- OrderID Filter: This filter allows you find orders by a specific OrderID
- Search Field: This function allows you to search the orders by a text string such as item name, item variant, customer name, customer email etc.
- Reset Button: This button resets all the above filters to their default values
- Search Button: This button will apply the search function (#7)
- Order Table: This is an expandable table that shows all the open orders from your store. We will discus this table in the next section.
- Number of Display Items: This field controls number of line items (aka number of orders) in the order table (#10)
- Pagination: This field allows you to navigate through the pages
- Order Queue Box: This box shows you the status of recently placed orders on supplier site using chrome extension. We will discus this box in the next article.
Understanding Order Table
Order table is an expandable, fully sortable and multi-functional table that contains all the details of open orders in your store. Let's take a look at essential elements of this table by first looking at the following screenshot:
As seen in the above screenshot, some of the essential elements of this table are explained as follows:
The table itself has multiple columns and each column is sortable. You can sort the table column by clicking on up/down arrows next to each column header. Each row in the table represents a single order. An order can have 1 or many products/items. The table contains following columns:
- Order ID: This is the order id from your store
- Ship Country: This is shown as a country flag based on the shipping address of the customer
- Customer Name: Name of the customer
- Email: Email address of the customer, if available
- No. of Items: Number of items or products in the order
- Payment Status: Payment status of the order as provided by the store
- Fulfillment Status: This column shows what is the status of your order with the supplier of the item (for example, AliExpress). It can have following values
- Unfulfilled: No product/item has yet been ordered on the supplier website
- Partially Fulfilled: One or more product/item has been ordered on the supplier website
- Fulfilled: All the products/items have been ordered on the supplier website
- Order Date: The date on which your customer placed the order in your store. Please note that this date is not related in any way to the order you placed with your supplier.
- Order Total: Total amount associated with the order
In addition, this table has following essential features:
Each line item (or order) is fully expandable. You can expand any order by clicking on the + icon before the Order ID as shown in the screenshot above. When you expand any order, you will see the following:
- Customer Address: This field will contain the full mailing address of the customer
- Customer Tel Number: If the customer phone number is available, it will be shown here
- Items Ordered: All the products/items associated with a particular order are listed in a tabular format as shown in the screenshot above. Product/Item table has following information
- Serial Number
- Thumbnail of the product
- Supplier ID (this is the ID from supplier such as AliExpress. Clicking on this link will take you to the supplier product page)
- Supplier Order ID (If the item has been ordered with the supplier, you will see this column populated with the Order ID. Clicking on this link will take you to order page on your supplier site such as AliExpress)
- Name of the item
- Variant Specifications
- Status (Green circle means the item has been ordered on supplier site. Red circle means the item is not ordered on supplier web site)
- Cost per Unit
- Total Retail Price
- Payment Date (Date on which the customer made payment)
- Tracking Number (when the tracking number is available from the supplier, it is populated in this column)
- ItemActions contains various buttons depending on the status of the item as explained below:
- View Order Button: This button is visible only when an order has been placed and it will be discussed in the next article. This button allows you to view the order on supplier site.
- Fulfill Button: This button allows you to manually fulfill an order. You will need to provide a tracking number if you want to manually fulfill an order.
- Order Button: This button is visible only for products that have not been ordered with supplier. Full description of this button which automates the entire ordering process will be discussed in the next article
- + Order ID button: This button is visible only for products that have not been ordered with supplier. You can manually add the supplier order ID using this button. You will also have to manually fulfill the order after providing the order ID.
This article provides brief overview of order management page on Anstrex Dropship platform. It gives you an understanding of various elements on this page. Further discussion on more advanced topics related to this page are found in other articles.